Real Estate For Sale
- Property Location: 335 Audubon Boulevard, New Orleans, LA 70125
- Real Estate Type: Single Family Residential
Sold by Christie in 90 Days for 96% of the Asking Price!
This four bedroom, two and a half bath charming raised basement home is conveniently located in Audubon Subdivision. The living room and dining room combination is complimented by a gas/wood burning fireplace with mantle, and opens out onto the lovely front covered porch. The inviting sunroom views the tree lined boulevard through natural cypress French glass doors and transoms. The kitchen includes granite counter tops, solid walnut cabinetry and tile flooring. There is a freshly painted interior with warm neutral colors, beautiful hardwood floors and an abundance of windows that invite natural light throughout. The spacious master bedroom with two large closets and bath complete this level. The basement includes the spacious den, study, three bedrooms and updated one and a half baths. There is new ceramic tile flooring, recessed lighting, new doors, light fixtures and both ac/heating units are two plus years new! There is also a one car garage. The side patio/large yard is perfect for outdoor entertaining!
- Living area: 2,613 s.f.
- Total area: 2,942 s.f.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2½
- Parking: 1 car, attached garage
- Copper Gutters
- Cement Drive poured in approximately 2004
- Tank less Water Heater approximately 3 yrs. new
- Carrollton Pest Control Termite Contract Expires 6/2010
- Approximately 7 yr. new Roof
- Alarm System
- Neighborhood Watch $50 monthly
- All Window Coverings
- Plasma TV
- Washer and Dryer
- (Master Bedroom Furniture Negotiable)
Schedule an Appointment
Contact Christie today to schedule an appointment or to discuss your other real estate needs.