Real Estate For Sale
- Property Location: 900 Old Metairie Drive, Metairie, LA 70001
- Real Estate Type: Townhome
Sold in 5 Days for 99% of the Asking Price!homes for sale or contact Christie for assistance with your real estate needs.
Welcome to this charming two bedroom, two bath townhome located in the highly desirable Old Metairie Townhome Subdivision! The living room greets you with a 13-foot vaulted ceiling, exposed wood beams, and a stone woodburning fireplace. There is an open dining room with a chic chandelier, a kitchen pass thru that allows counter seating, and a skylight that welcomes natural light.
The Galley kitchen offers Corian countertops, handsome cabinetry, Whirlpool appliances and a garden window that brings the outdoors in. The shingle roof is approximately 2.5 years, Carrier AC/Heating system-6 years, water heater/Frigidaire washer and dryer approximately 4 years. The interior balcony overlooks the open and airy living room while providing convenience.
Both bedrooms are located upstairs at opposite ends separated by a bathroom for added privacy. The spacious Master has a 12-foot vaulted ceiling, his-and-her closets, two windows and its own private bath that includes makeup vanity seating. The second bedroom offers ample closet space and a large window that overlooks the patio.
The laundry room is located in the attached one car garage that also has good storage space. There is an irrigation/lighting system, and a lovely, landscaped garden at the front entrance. The flood premium of $807 and termite contract are transferable. No HOA fees! Sliding glass door access to the fenced patio is off of the living room, ideal for relaxation and entertaining your guests! There is additional storage under the stairway. This centrally located townhome, within walking distance to the Pontiff playground, awaits your enjoyment!
Wednesday, July 12th, 11:00a.m.-1:00p.m. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- 1115 Approximate Living S.F.
- 1393 Approximate Total S.F.
- Lot Size: 24 x 76
- Frigidaire Washer and Dryer is Approximately 4 Years Old
- Shingle Roof (Owens Corning) with Ice and Fire Underlayment is Approximately 2 years 5 Months Old
- Carrier AC/Heating System is Approximately 6 Years Old
- Water Heater is Approximately 4 Years and 3 Months Old
- Irrigation/Lighting System
- Alarm System
- One Car Attached Garage
- Terminix Bait System Transferable
- Flood Premium of $807 Transferable
- Whirlpool Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- Frigidaire Washer and Dryer
Schedule an Appointment
Contact Christie today to schedule an appointment or to discuss your other real estate needs.