Commercial Real Estate For Sale
- Property Location: 1720 E Judge Perez Drive, Chalmette, LA 70043
- see map below
- Real Estate Type: Commercial
Sold for 95% of the Asking Price!
MOTIVATED SELLERS!!! This commercial strip mall is located in a high traffic area of St. Bernard Parish at 1720 East Judge Perez Drive in Chalmette, LA. It was built by the same owners of its sister building in 2004, prior to Katrina, and was renovated in 2006. Suites B and C are currently being renovated by the Lessee to enhance the restaurant space. This shopping center has 5,000 sq. ft. of restaurant/retail space. There is a separate lot in the rear that has all cement to accommodate additional parking. The Dumpster Pad installed consists of concrete cylinder block walls and there is a 6 ft. metal fence and 10’ x 10’ Morgan Shed for storage. This building requires little maintenance.
Suites B (2,500 sq. ft.) and C (1,000 sq. ft.- wall was cut open to Suite C) are currently leased to the WOW Wingery and has a long term lease in effect with very good income. Suite A consisting of 1,500 sq. ft. is vacant at this time providing an excellent opportunity for an owner/occupant! All units have separate meters for utilities and are wired for alarm systems of which each tenant is responsible for the monitoring cost. This is a great commercial property for an investor! Its sister building located on the adjacent corner at 1800 East Judge Perez Drive (including the rear building located at 2529 Corinne Avenue) is also listed for sale. No For Sale signs are on properties.
- Total area: Approximately 5,000 sq. ft.
- Sale Includes Buildings and Land
- Exterior: All Metal (Metal Studs with Steel Beams-No Wood Construction)
- All Copper Wiring
- Metal Roof: Approx. 12 Years New (When Installed Had 30 Year Life Expectancy-18 Years Remaining)
- Central Air and Heat (Electric)- All Mounted on the Roof Except for the One-3 Ton Unit Added by the WOW Wingery was Installed on the Ground Behind the Building.
- AC Tonnage: Suite A: Two-3 Tons Suites B and C: One-3 Ton (B) Plus 10 Tons (C) Plus One-3 Ton Added by WOW Wingery for the Kitchen.
- Each Unit has its own Water Heater, Separate Water & Electric Meter – Suites B and C (WOW Wingery) also has a Gas Meter.
- Shared Parking: Approximately 20 Spaces
- Signage and Overhead Lighting is on One Meter for All Suites
- One Security Light is Provided By Entergy
- Building Age: Approx. 12 Years New
There was 5 ft. of water caused by Hurricane Katrina. The necessary repairs included the replacement of 8 ft. of sheetrock and insulation, all toilets, electrical outlets and air conditioning thermostats. There was no damage to the roof or the AC/Heating units mounted on the roof.
Schedule an Appointment
Contact Christie today to schedule an appointment or to discuss your other real estate needs.