Real Estate For Sale
- Property Location: 3817 Severn Avenue, Metairie, LA 70002
- see map below
- Real Estate Type: Single Family Residential
Sold for 99% of the Asking Price!
This fabulous custom built contemporary home has five bedrooms, three and a half baths and is located near the lake in the heart of Metairie. The unique open floor plan features a spectacular living room and den combination with a gracious upper level dining space. Perfect for entertaining! The living area boasts soaring ceilings with exposed beams, mirrored walls and a gas/wood burning fireplace that has a handsome mantel with fine millwork. The kitchen has granite counter tops and white cabinetry. The luxurious master suite, with its huge hedonistic bath, and second bedroom are located downstairs, whereas, the other three large bedrooms and two baths, one of which is private, is located on the second floor. There is a spacious upper den with great picture windows that view green vistas while overlooking the living area. The spiral staircase leads you to the game room on the third level. There is an abundance of closet and storage space, new Berber carpet, attractive ceiling fans, recessed lighting and many windows that invite natural light throughout. There is a lovely pool with waterfalls and a fountain, a two car garage, separate one car garage and circular drive! Lushly landscaped with majestical queen palms and a rock garden! Move right in to this meticulously maintained, exquisite home!
- Living area: 4,988 s.f.
- Total area: 5,300 s.f.
- Lot Size: 80 x 100
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 3½
- Parking: 2 car, attached garage and 1 car, detached garage
- Three Central AC /Heating Systems
- 30 Year Architectural Shingle Roof Approx. 4 Yrs. Old
- Alarm System
- Two Car Attached Garage Has Double Mud Sink & Built-In Storage Space
- Tall Privacy Fence
- Home Approx. 16 yrs. Old
- Multiple Access to Attic Storage Space
- 2 – Approx. 50 gallon Water Heaters
- Never Flooded
- Never Has Had Any Termites
- Beautiful Beveled Glass Front Door
- Corner Lot w/Side Entrance to Garages
Schedule an Appointment
Contact Christie today to schedule an appointment or to discuss your other real estate needs.