Real Estate For Sale
- Property Location: 4 Tudor Lane, River Ridge, LA 70123
- see map below
- Real Estate Type: Single Family Residential
Sold for 99% of the Asking Price!
This fabulous custom built Acadian home has three bedrooms, two and a half baths and is located in desirable River Ridge on a quiet cul de sac. The foyer is enhanced by a winding stairway and vaulted ceiling. In this unique open floor plan, the living room and dining room combination boasts columns and is complimented by a gas/wood burning fireplace with an attractive mantel and windows with fine millwork. There is a master suite and chic bath downstairs. The bright kitchen offers custom wood cabinetry and adjacent is the den that has a wall of double insulated windows that overlooks the lovely, covered brick patio. There is a heated saltwater pool, spa with waterfall and fish pond. Perfect for outdoor entertaining and relaxation! There are gleaming hardwood floors, 10 foot ceilings downstairs, recessed lighting and beautiful chandelier, stylish fixtures, handsome wood trim, custom wood blinds/draperies, transoms and an abundance of windows that invite light and green vistas throughout. Additionally, there is an attached two car garage and pad to accommodate your RV and boat behind the gate! Tropical landscaping! This is truly one of a kind dream home!
- Living area: 2,100 s.f.
- Total area: 2,773 s.f.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2½
- Parking: 2 car, attached garage
- Two Central AC /Heating Systems
- 30 Year Architectural Shingle Roof
- Alarm System
- Heated Saltwater Pool & Spa w/Waterfall
- Fish Pond
- Secure Mailbox
- Colonial Termite Contract
- Outdoor Lighting
- RV/Boat Pad Behind Iron Gate
- 2 Car Attached Garage w/AC
- Multiple Access to Attic
- Indoor Laundry Room
- Sprinkler System: Front yard – turned on manually. Backyard automatic sprinkler on timer.
- 2 -50 gallon Water Heaters
- 2 Water Supplies:
- 1 for House and Sewerage
- 1 for Pool, Spa & Sprinkler System for Backyard Only
- Wired for Surround Sound in Den
- 2 Built In Speakers in Bath
- RV & Boat Pad Behind Gate w/220 Volt Power Supply for RV
- Pool and Spa Approx. 4 Years Old
- All Window Coverings/Draperies
- All Attached Light Fixtures and Chandeliers
- 2 Built in Speakers in Bath
- 2 JBL Speakers on Patio
- Washer and Dryer
- 4 Speakers in Den
Schedule an Appointment
Contact Christie today to schedule an appointment or to discuss your other real estate needs.
Map of Property Location
For turn-by-turn directions to this property at 4 Tudor Lane, enter your starting address in box A below the map, then click the Get Directions button.