Commercial Real Estate For Sale
- Property Location: 1800 E Judge Perez Drive, Chalmette, LA 70043
- see map below
- Real Estate Type: Commercial
No Longer For Sale by Christie
The property located at 1800 E Judge Perez Drive, Chalmette, LA 70043 is no longer for sale by Christie. However, if you are interested in real estate in this area, please contact contact Christie for your real estate needs.
MOTIVATED SELLERS!!! This commercial strip mall is located in a high traffic area of St. Bernard Parish and sits on a double lot that offers abundant parking! It was built by the same owner of its sister building in 2004, prior to Katrina, and was renovated in 2006. Additionally, some suites have been embellished by the current Lessees to enhance and customize their space. This shopping center has approximately 5,000 sq. ft. of retail space and also included in this sale is a separate building in the rear at 2529 Corinne Ave. This additional 1,500 sq. ft. consists of an office, warehouse, body shop that has a rear iron gate and the rest is all cement. These buildings require little maintenance.
All suites including the 2529 Corinne Avenue building are currently occupied and have leases in effect with very good income. Suite C offers additional electrical capabilities and AC tonnage, whereas Suite D is zoned for alcohol and includes: restaurant equipment, a walk-in cooler, stainless steel sink, ventilation hood and two high chairs. All units have separate meters for utilities and are wired for alarm systems of which each tenant is responsible for the monitoring cost. The 2529 Corinne Avenue building has an iron gate in the rear and the remainder of the property is all cement with green space where required. This is a great commercial property for an investor! Its sister building, located on the adjacent corner at 1720 East Judge Perez Drive is also listed for sale. No For Sale signs are on properties!
- Total area: Approximately 6,500 sq. ft.
- 5,000 sq. ft. – 1800 E. Judge Perez Drive
- 1,500 sq. ft. – 2529 Corinne Avenue
- Sale Includes Buildings, Land, Restaurant Equipment (Approx. 6 Years New)
- Exterior: All Metal (Metal Studs with SteelBeams-No Wood Construction)
- All Copper Wiring
- Metal Roof: Approx. 12 Years New (When Installed Had 30 Year Life Expectancy-18 Years Remaining)
- Central Air and Heat (Electric)- All Mounted on the Roof
- AC Tonnage: Unit A: 3 Tons, Unit B: 5 Tons, Unit C: 6 Tons, Unit D: 5 Tons, Unit E: 3 Tons
- Each Suite has its own Water Heater, Separate Water & Electric Meter. Suite D has added its own Gas Meter.
- Shared Parking: Approximately 20 Spaces
- Signage and Overhead Lighting is on One Meter for All Suites
- One Security Light Provided By Entergy
- Building Age: Approx. 12 Years New
There was 5 ft. of water caused by Hurricane Katrina. The necessary repairs included the replacement of 8 ft. of sheetrock and insulation, all toilets, electrical outlets and air conditioning thermostats. There was no damage to the roof or the AC/Heating units mounted on the roof.
Schedule an Appointment
Contact Christie today to schedule an appointment or to discuss your other real estate needs.