Real Estate For Sale
- Property Location: 4012 Green Acres Road, Metairie, LA 70003
- Real Estate Type: Single Family Residential
Sold by Christie in 11 Days for 101% of the Asking Price!
Originally For Sale By Owner
Christie listed this Metairie property that had been For Sale By Owner and implemented her marketing plan to achieve a smooth and successful act of sale.
This adorable brick ranch home is conveniently located in the Green Acres Subdivision of Metairie, LA close to schools and churches. The cozy living room has large windows that view the lovely landscaped front yard while the breakfast/dining space looks out onto the spacious covered patio, fabulous saltwater pool and mature Queen palms! The welcoming bright kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, white custom cabinetry and recessed lighting. There is a freshly painted interior with warm neutral colors, newer exterior doors and double insulated windows that invite natural light thru-out. The renovation also includes newer ceramic tile flooring, Berber carpet in the master and second bedrooms, attractive light fixtures, hardware and ceiling fans. The updated bath includes a soaking tub with jets! There is a carport and off street parking for multiple cars.
Enjoy entertaining in the “backyard oasis” during these hot summer months! This is a perfect starter home in turnkey condition!
The 1st showing is July 1st 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM Don’t miss it!
- 1,066 Approx. Living Sq. Ft.
- 1,857 Approx. Total Sq. Ft.
- Lot Size: 60 x 114
- Three Bedrooms
- One Updated Bath
- Parking: One-car carport and off street parking for multiple cars
- Replaced Plumbing Main Line to Street in 2003
- A/C Condenser Replaced in 2004
- Orkin Termite Contract till 2013
- No Flooding
- Heater & Evaporator Coil, Ductwork with UV Lights Installed in 2009
- 3 Year New Architectural Roof with 30 Year Life Expectancy
- Soffits, Fascia & Gutters Replaced in 2004
- Upgraded Electrical Panel Installed in 2004
- Irrigation, Alarm & Landscape Lighting Systems
- Saltwater Pool Installed in 2006
- Lots of Yard Space for Your Pet to Roam
- MLS #918914
Schedule an Appointment
Contact Christie today to schedule an appointment or to discuss your other real estate needs.