Real Estate For Sale
- Property Location: 9 San Carlos Avenue, Jefferson, LA 70121
- see map below
- Real Estate Type: Single Family Residential
Sold in 3 Days for 100% of the Asking Price!
You’ll fall in love with this three bedroom, two bath totally renovated, adorable cottage located in Jefferson, LA just minutes from Ochsner Hospital! There are new slate steps and a beautiful front glass door that welcome you as you enter into this one-of-a-kind cottage. Its renovation includes all new electrical and plumbing, gleaming hardwood floors and double insulated windows that invite natural light throughout. There is a lovely living room and dining combination that is open to the kitchen. The heart of the home is the fabulous chic kitchen that offers custom cherry wood cabinetry, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. There is a freshly painted interior and exterior, recessed lighting in the living area, double crown molding and ceiling fans throughout. Both attractive baths have granite counter tops, handsome cabinetry, under mounted basins, new tubs and porcelain tile flooring. The interior laundry room is located at the end of the wide hallway behind louver doors in the rear of the home.
Enjoy relaxing on the new wood deck and entertaining in your fenced backyard. There is lush landscaping and new exterior shutters that add to its curb appeal.
Turnkey and loaded with charm!
- Living area: 1,200 s.f.
- Total area: 1,200 s.f.
- Lot Size: 67.74 x 81.19 x 71.60 x 76.50
- Total bedrooms: 3
- Total baths: 2
- Parking: Driveway for Multiple Cars
- Built-In Wine Rack
- Newer Roof (front section 6 years new and rear section 1 year new)
- A/C replaced in 2005
- New Central Heating System
- Flood Zone C (no insurance required)
- Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Refrigerator
- Stainless Steel Gas Range Oven
- Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Stainless Steel Built-In Microwave
Schedule an Appointment
Contact Christie today to schedule an appointment or to discuss your other real estate needs.