Real Estate For Sale
- Property Location: 1614 Demosthenes Street, Metairie, LA 70005
- Real Estate Type: Single Family Residential
Sold in 30 Days for 98% of the Asking Price!
Search for Other Homes For Sale
Since this property at 1614 Demosthenes Street is sold, search for other homes for sale or contact Christie for assistance with your real estate needs.
You’ll fall in love with this renovated four bedroom, two bath adorable raised cottage located in Bonnabel Place subdivision just blocks away from Old Metairie! There is a lovely living room complimented by many new windows that welcome green vistas. The kitchen offers an abundance of newer custom cabinetry, counter tops, appliances and ceramic tile flooring. The renovation also includes all new windows that invite natural light thru-out and beautifully re-finished, original hardwood floors. Both bathrooms have been updated and there is a separate dining room in the rear that will comfortably allow seating for six. The fourth bedroom is presently being used as an office.
There is a lovely covered front porch and a huge fenced backyard with mature trees and a large patio! An entertainer’s dream! There is off street parking for multiple cars. This adorable, turnkey cottage is nearby restaurants, coffee shops, schools and churches, has loads of charm and will not last!
- Approx. 1,424 Living S.F.
- Approx. 1,496 Total S.F.
- Lot Size: 50 x 162
- 7 Year Old GAF Roof with a 30 Year Life Expectancy
- Newer 3.5 Ton 10 Seer AC Unit with Newer Duct Work, Vents and Plumbing Lines
- Electrical Updates
- New Steel Entry Front Door
- Alarm System
- Terminix Termite Contract (including Digout under Front Porch as a Preventive Measure. No Termites were Detected)
- 6’ Cedar Fence in Backyard
- Subdivision: Bonnabel Place
- Custom Blinds
- Shed in Backyard
- Washer and Dryer
- Swing Set
Schedule an Appointment
Contact Christie today to schedule an appointment or to discuss your other real estate needs.