Real Estate For Sale
- Property Location: 3925 Bellview Street, Metairie, LA 70002
- see map below
- Real Estate Type: Single Family Residential
Sold in 13 Days for 96% of the Asking Price!
This is a beautifully renovated three bedroom two bath traditional home located in the heart of Metairie, LA. It features unique, vaulted exposed beamed ceilings that wrap around the kitchen. Enter in the welcoming foyer through the gorgeous beveled crystal front door. The gracious formal dining room will easily accommodate large gatherings during the holiday season and is complimented with a chandelier and floor-to-ceiling windows. The kitchen includes granite counter tops, custom cabinetry, a large pantry with pull-out drawers, stainless steel appliances, recessed and pendant lighting, and attractive ceramic tile flooring. The kitchen is open to the den that includes a fireplace with a handsome mantel, brick wall and built-in cabinets. There is multiple seating at the bar that enhances the space for entertaining! Additionally, there is a sitting area off of the den that could be utilized as a breakfast area. The inviting master includes double closets and has its own private updated bath. The other two spacious bedrooms have a large window that views the backyard, and one that offers a walk-in closet.
There are gleaming hardwood floors, ceiling fans and custom blinds, crown moulding, warm neutral colors and double insulated windows that welcome natural light thru-out. There is a lovely covered patio with a deck for relaxation and a large fenced backyard for outdoor activities. Both front and rear yards are lushly landscaped! There is a one car attached garage that has central air and heat, plus parking for two cars side-by-side in the driveway. This meticulously maintained home is located just one block from the parade route and awaits your enjoyment! Move right in!
- 1,880 Approx. Living S.F.
- 2,433 Approx. Total S.F.
- Lot Size: 50’ x 125’
- 11.5 Year Old Sealtab Roof
- $1,263 Flood Premium
- Subdivision: Manson Subdivision
- Solid Brick Home
- 6 Year Old Amana Air Conditioner – 4 Ton
- 6 Year Old AC Coil and Exhaust Fan
- Attic Insulation Installed in 2007
- Stainless Steel G.E. Profile Appliances
- Gas Starter/Wood Burning Fireplace
- Ductwork, Spray Foam Insulation Installed in 2012
- Driveway and Sidewalk Replaced in 2011
- Deck and Side Gate Installed in 2011
- 1 Year Old Fence
- Two Attic Fans
- Attic Storage
- H & M Termite & Pest Control Contract
- All Custom Window Blinds
- Washer and Dryer
- Fireplace Equipment
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- Swing Set
Schedule an Appointment
Contact Christie today to schedule an appointment or to discuss your other real estate needs.
Map of Property Location
For turn-by-turn directions to this property at 3925 Bellview Street, enter your starting address in box A below the map, then click the Get Directions button.