Real Estate For Sale
- Property Location: 20218 Creel Road 2, Franklinton, LA 70438
- Real Estate Type: Single Family Residential
Sold by Christie in 45 Days for 92% of the Asking Price!
Search for Other Homes For Sale
Since this property at 20218 Creel Road 2 is sold, search for other homes for sale or contact Christie for assistance with your real estate needs.
Just minutes from the heart of Franklinton, LA, this charming, renovated three bedroom, two bath brick rancher nestled amongst 27 acres welcomes you home! Its private, secluded grounds include a one acre pond, timberland and open fields. The lovely main home is adorned with an attractive beveled lead double glass door at its entry. There is an inviting family room complimented by a woodburning fireplace with a handsome mantel and tile surround (installed in 8/2011), crown molding, recessed lighting, a brick wall and custom built-in solid wood shelving and cabinets.
In this open floor plan, there is a spacious breakfast area that may be used as the dining room that views the front porch. The modern, stylish kitchen features: custom sold wood cabinetry with pull-out shelving, a Jenn Air stainless steel electric cooktop with radiant cartridges, griddle and down draft, a Jenn Air stainless steel electric self-cleaning convection double wall oven, a GE Profile stainless steel Advantium Speed Cook microwave oven with a built-in vent (installed in 9/2010 under an extended warranty until 9/2015), and a Bosch stainless steel dishwasher (installed in 9/2010 under an extended warranty until 9/2015). There are attractive granite countertops and counter seating at the bar. The custom breakfast/bar cabinetry, some with glass pane inserts, are covered with diamond guard glass for protection and includes a wine and glass rack!
All of the bedrooms are a nice size with ample closet space. The master bedroom has its own large private bath that includes a whirlpool tub, separate shower and makeup area. There are gleaming Brazilian cherrywood flooring in the living areas, newer carpet in all bedrooms, a freshly painted interior with neutral colors, double insulated/double hung windows that invite natural light throughout.
No expense has been spared for outdoor entertaining! There is an approximate 1,000 square foot pool house that offers a full kitchen and a full bath! It has vinyl siding, sliding double insulated windows, porcelain tile flooring, an AC system (2 each ductless mini-split systems installed in 4/’07) and is wired for Dish TV. The walls and ceilings are insulated and a propane tank is connected to it that has 90 cu’ capacity. There is a Bosch Aqua Star propane tankless water heater that was installed in 2/’07. The GE refrigerator (installed in 9/2010-under extended warranty until 9/2015) and the microwave remain as part of the sale of the home. There is a 40’ x 20’ inground pool that has a newly installed vinyl liner and diving board, refinished pool coping, stairs and slide (2012), two filtering systems and a new pool cleaner (Dolphin M4 under warranty until 5/2016). The 19’ x 17’ Pergola was built in 2010 with stained pressure treated wood and has tile pavers. Moreover, there is a fabulous deck measuring 39.5’ x 12’ that was built in 2011 and has stained pressure treated wood with Sun Tuf Solar Gray Poly carbonated corrugated roof panels. This serene and tranquil setting is perfect for outdoor gatherings or you may just want to soak in the hot tub and take in all the sounds of nature!
Also included in this sale, is a top notch workshop built in 2006 that is wired for internet service! It offers four windows, an AC/heating window unit, a 6’ rollup door in the rear of the building with access to the work deck and a front door that gives you access to the building. The walls and ceilings are insulated and the rear of the workshop has a 34” x 25’ roof extension.
The huge barn, second to none, was built in 2002 and measures 30’ x 40’. It is constructed of U.S. steel gavalume that has sliding double door access and sits on a concrete slab!
Additionally, there is a 100 yard shooting range that was installed in 2011 that has a 10’ x 10’ stained pressure treated deck with a metal roof! These grounds are an excellent habitat for deer hunting and a deer stand is included.
There is a serene and tranquil setting near the one acre pond or you may choose to relax on the front porch swing looking out onto the enormous front yard. This property is more than just a home; it’s a comfortable, easy living lifestyle that awaits your enjoyment! Turn the key and move right in to Creel Road 2!
- 2,504 Approximate Living S.F.
- 4,856 Approximate Total S.F.
- Lot Size: 27.205 Acres
- Two Wells and Pump Sheds – Newest Well Drilled in 2011
- Three Septic Tanks:
- One for Two Bathrooms in Main House
- One for the Kitchen and Laundry Room
- One for the Pool House
- New 200’ Filter Bed Installed in 1/2013 for Septic System for Two Bathrooms for Main House
- House and Approximately Two Acres are Enclosed in Fenced Area with Access by Remote Gate in Driveway as Well as Other Gate Openings
- Main House and Pool House are Covered by Terminix for Termites through 9/2014. Contract is Renewed by Homeowner on an Annual Basis
- Architectural Roof with Vent Ridges Installed in 4/2006 has 30 Year Life Expectancy
- Energy Efficient Windows: Certainteed Bryn Mawr II Lifetime Vinyl Insulated Double Hung Windows with Thermoflect Glass Package (Low E Glass and Argon Gas). Lifetime Accidental Glass Breakage Warranty. Installed on Main House (Windows Tilt Inside) and on Pool House (Windows Slide Side Ways) in 11/2006
- GE 12 Year 50 Gallon Water Heater in Main House Installed 2/2011
- Main House A/C and Heat – Geo Thermal 5 Ton Heat Pump Energy Star – Geo Loop, Horizontal Closed Loop System – Carrier Model, Installed in 4/2009
- Indoor Laundry Room has Porcelain Tile Flooring and Includes a Built-In Desk with Custom Solid Wood Cabinetry
- Moen Sink Faucet in the Main House Installed 4/2013
- Porcelain Tile Flooring on Front Porch Installed in 8/2009
- Cal Spa Model (Hot Tub for Five on Deck) Installed 7/2011
- All Window Coverings
- Pool House Refrigerator and Microwave
- Pool Supplies
- Fireplace Tools
- 12’ x 20’ Graceland Building
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator in Main House
- Washer and Dryer
For Sale Outside of the Sale of Creel Road 2
- The John Deere Tractor, Model 5205 with said attachments: Woods 6’ Cutter, Front End Loaders with 73’ Bucket, Work Saver Grappler, 6’ Landscape Rake, 3 Pt Tandem Disk, 6’ Grade Blade, 20 Ton Tractor Mount Log Splitter
Schedule an Appointment
Contact Christie today to schedule an appointment or to discuss your other real estate needs.